People ask me all the time what I use to take care of myself—supplements, exercise, skin care products + other things.
The funny thing is, that I will share these things with people and then they don’t follow through or use them.
So, my advice is if you want it work, you gotta work it. In other words, if you want to SEE and FEEL the results, you gotta commit.
You have to CHOOSE healthy skin, radiant body, and energetic life.
Here are my must haves—
- Vitamin D
- Krill Oil
- A good multi vitamin. I use prograde 25+
The brand I use for the first 6 products is Mercola and the Multi-vitamin, I get from a company called Prograde.
- Arcona—there isn’t a product of theirs that I don’t like
- Skincueticals—I use their sunscreen, primarily, but have also used the CE Ferulic. It is really expensive though. There is a knock off brand, that some people swear is the same thing, called Cosmetic Skin Solutions
- I do a mixture of tabata, high intensity interval training and yoga
- This is last, but not least! I meditate at least 5 minutes a day and have some kind of regular spiritual practice. It can be committing to a book, something like A Course in Miracles, or being consistent about doing things that FEED my soul (nature, having fun, laughing, getting regular massages, etc)
If you want to feel + look healthy, you can try my list, or come up with your own. Before I got into writing and being a spiritual guide + coach, I was a health coach, so I know this topic very well and have done a ton of research.
If you can’t afford all the supplements above, then just start with one or two and then rotate. My top 3 from that list would be a good multi, then ubiquinol or COQ10 and vitamin D. You could do that for a few months, then take out the vitamin D and ubiquinol and add in astaxanthin/chlorella… then just keep switching.
You can do the same with the skincare. Just try a product here or there and then rotate new things in.
Anyway, this is how I stay healthy, both spiritually and physically.
And, health, like so many things in life—is a choice. It’s a choice to care for our bodies, or not. It’s a choice to commit to a daily meditation practice, which is, among many other things, free! If you just did that one thing, alone, you would see massive shifts in your health and well-being.
I sincerely hope these things add value and radiant health to your life!