It is truly amazing what happens when a group of conscious people come together for the purpose of personal growth, healing and stepping into beauty and truth. I just got back from an event in San Diego with some dear friends and one of my mentors—that’s us in the picture!
This event was inspiring, to say the least.
My biggest take away from this experience was a newfound love for setting intentions.
What’s an intention?
An intention is defined as: noun 1. a thing intended; an aim or plan.
- Identify what feels like the most important thing for you—is it better health, more money, improved relationships, feeling better about your outlook on life, getting a book deal, selling your home?
- What would be your ideal result with the intention you choose?
- Write down your intention in the form of a statement. For example, “It is my intention to…..earn 6 figures this year, close this deal today, enjoy exercising, get the most out of an event you are attending, manifest money to take a trip you have been wanting to take.
- What would having this result or outome feel like to you? Identify how having this intention come true would feel.
- Turning intentions into reality has a lot to do with how well and how conneted you are to what you desire. Choose things that you know and feel to be in alignment with your highest truth and that just feel really delicious to you.
- Be specific about your intentions. Infuse all your senses into it…taste, smell, sight, touch, hearing, intuition.
- Celebrate when your intentions become reality! Let the universe know that you appreciate being heard and that you acknowledge the power of intention.
- Be consistent and do this often! In order to make a significant change in your life, you have to CHOOSE to commit to doing things differently. That starts with taking 5 minutes a day to write down your intentions and staying connected to them throughout the day, month, year…..your life!
It’s often the little things that can make the biggest differences in our lives and setting clear, powerful, consistent intentions is one way to make that big difference. Choosing an intention is, in effect, choosing your vibration and choosing what energy you put out in the world. It’s making a conscious choice in what you want each moment to feel and look like. It’s another great tool to use in the quest to manifest a life you love.
p.s. I am opening a 3 spots for private coaching and VIP days. E-mail email@example.com to schedule your personal energetic match assessment. xo