Absolutely! Yes! Oui!!
Having a coach or mentor is the best way to increase your results in any aspect of your life or business.
They can keep you accountable.
They can keep you on track.
They can teach you things you didn’t know about yourself.
They can help you see things that you can’t.
They can teach you how to do it right the first time.
They can help you grow into the best version of you.
Finding a good mentor or coach is critical when you are looking to step into a new place of passion + power in your life.
When looking for someone to coach or mentor with, consider these things:
- What are your needs?
- What exactly do you want to accomplish with this coach?
- Be specific. The universe LOVES specifics. If you want specific back, be detailed and specific. If you want vague, be vague.
- Create an exact list of tangible things you desire-more clients, a certain amount of money per month, branding, SEO, website stuff, time management or to get another perspective on your life + your business.
- Create a list of intangible, spiritual or personal things you’d like to get out of a coaching or mentoring relationship-more confidence, greater connection to your truth, your purpose, healing old wounds and getting out of victim and/or excuse mode, more joy.
- Do you enjoy their vibe? Their energy? What they write about, blog about?
- If you are a “touchy feely “ person, try to go see them in person and see if it feels like there is an energetic match.
- Meditate about it.
- Ask God, or your higher power.
- Listen to your gut and/or intuition.
- Show me the money! Find out what it costs, what you are willing to spend, them multiply that times two. Seriously. Investing in myself was the best thing I have ever done . . . but gotta find the right coach/mentor first.
I saved the money one for last because it is the biggest trigger for most people.
Here is the deal. If you invest in your self—and not just $100 an hour—but invest to that point that it challenges you. It feels like a bit of a stretch.
It challenges you for a reason.
If you want to have a financial breakthroughs, then start by investing more than you normally would on yourself. It’s called a breakthrough because it is a change, a stretch, growth and a new way of thinking.
YOU WILL WORK HARDER AND YOU WILL GET SHIT DONE.
I invested about six times what I felt comfortable with and I have the reaped the rewards time and time over. My ROI was worth it, and then some.
How would it feel to invest $5000 in your personal growth? $10,000? $100,000? What would you expect of yourself? How would you utilize that time? Would you skip assignments or be late to coaching calls?
When you really, truly, 110%, black and white, no holding back commit to yourself, your dreams, your truth and your inner fire—it will show up.
When you ask, and line up your energy, magic happens, doors open, opportunities abound.
There are ways to really get dialed in with manifesting like a ninja master that can speed up that process. I can help with that. I am a manifesting coach and a real life manifesting success story.
Enough about me.
You. Get a coach(that’s not an order even thought it sounds bossy). Invest in you. Live your dreams.
Be super happy. Choose you.
It’s like that.
Carrie Jolie Dale
p.s. The picture above is my coach, Tara Marino and I at her event in San Diego.