And it’s confession time—sometimes I hide from my true power. In fact, most of us do. Most of us don’t even know what our true power is, how to find it…. or if we even want it.
How do you know if you are hiding from your true power?
- You feel empty
- You feel restless
- You feel like someting is missing
- You feel disconnected
- You are reactive and argumentative
- You have low energy
- You often feel “tested” by life
- The same patterns and issues keep resurfacing
- You have moments of clarity and lucidity, but you brush them off and don’t pay attention to the signs and signals the universe is giving you
- You just know. You can feel that you are meant to step into your next “level” but don’t know how, why and have some fear about changing.
And then what? What do we do when we know we are hiding from our true power? How do we discover it? Turn it on?
We turn it on by . . . .
- Being aware that we are disconnected from it in the first place
- Ditching excuses and being accountable
- Asking your higher power, God, source energy (whatever your version of it is) for help in connecting with your true power
- Tuning into and strengthening your intuition (meditation, nature, exercising…whatever raises your vibration)
- Engaging in things that make you feel good (raising your vibration)
- Going beyond our comfort zone and being willing to be uncomfortable at times (spiritual growth, being the best you can be, being happy and evolving aren’t always about fairy kisses, unicorns and rainbows….in other words—sometimes it’s hard!)
And once you tap into your true, conscious personal power, you will feel . . .
- At peace
What’s not to like about that? Hiding from your power is a choice and just as you can choose to hide, you can choose to discover and allow it.
Now that we are in another mercury retrograde, I think now is the perfect time to ditch the old patterns and choose your power. Your power that lights you up, puts a skip in your step and makes things happen.