Vibration, vibration, vibration.
What is it?—In the world of energy and manifesting, one of the first things we need to understand is our personal vibration. Our vibration is essentially our energy. The idea is that the main vibration we put out will be the main vibration – or energy – that we get back.
Easy to understand, not always so easy for people to master.
From my book, The 2 Choices, “We are all energy. Thank you, Albert Einstein. We know that we are energy as much as a tree or a brick is energy. Our thoughts and feelings are energy, too, and they vibrate at different frequencies. Think good thoughts = get good things. This is manifesting and Law of Attraction 101.”
So, to paraphrase, vibration is all about the energy we CHOOSE to put out into the world. It’s basic stuff in the world of manifesting, but critical to understand if you want to learn to feel better, become the creator of your life and be a manifesting ninja.
If you want to create better health, you need to create and CHOOSE better thoughts and feelings about your health.
If you want to create more wealth, you need to CHOOSE higher vibration thoughts and feelings around it.
If you want to experience better relationships, you need to CHOOSE to think and feel better things to attract them.
Here are a few quick and easy ways that you can raise your vibration:
- Smile more often
- Hug more often
- Laugh more often
- Forgive more often
- Get 8 hours of sleep a night
- Exercise. Get your body moving. Sweat!
- Eat healthy, nutritious, alive foods! The more vibrant colors on your plate the better.
- Surround yourself with gorgeous things!
- Meditate at least 15 minutes a day.
- Engage in activites you love. Choose these things more often.
- Get out in nature. Hug a tree. Sink your toes into the earth.
- Sing, dance, make music.
- Slow down, and savor each moment.
- Tell someone you love them each day.
- Hug your pet.
- Love yourself and commit to feeling good.
- Read a great book.
- Have great sex with your spouse or partner.
- Make a list of things you appreciate, and read it daily.
- Make your own list of things that make you feel good, and focus on it daily. Do it more often in your life!
The idea is to just feel better no matter what. It doesn’t mean faking it, just finding the little things in each moment that make you feel good, put a smile on your face and a skip in your step. It’s about training yourself to choose to feel and think differently, no matter what life storm is brewing for you.
It’s about owning that we CHOOSE our lives, our success, our health and our happiness by choosing our thoughts, beliefs and feelings.
This is what manifesting and living an amazing life is all about.
Enjoy your day, night week, month + life.
It’s your choice!
What’s on your list? How do you raise your vibration? Leave a comment below, and let me know!
Today is December 1st, and we all know what that means!!!
The Holiday season is upon us. For some of us, that brings up feelings of joy. For others, well . . . not so much.
The Holidays can be stressful, so I created a list of things I personally use to make sure it’s a holiday full of good things, not stress and struggle.
Here you go, enjoy and Happy Holidays to you all!
- First off, set your intention or theme for the month. Choose your theme from a quiet space. Take 10 minutes to meditate or get grounded and choose the first thing that comes into your mind. Don’t overthink it, just pick something…you can always change it. You can even have your theme/intention be different each week. Just be conscious about the overall feeling and vibe you want to carry with you throughout the month.
- Write down your theme for the month and place it where you can visibly see it. It’s important to create a visual link to your theme, so it becomes part of your conscious awareness each day. If you are artsy, create a “vision board” that represents your theme for the month. Choose how you want it to look. If you don’t have time for a vision board and if you don’t feel you need to write it down and keep it visible— fine! Just choose to be clear about it and remind yourself of it daily.
- Create your holiday schedule. Know what you need to do when, so there are no last minute stressors. As the saying goes ” fail to plan, plan to fail.” Just approach this month from an organized, relaxed space. You can CHOOSE to do it differently. You don’t have to say “yes” to every invitation. Say YES to having a joy-filled holiday. If that means creating healthy boundaries, so you’re not running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off, then do it. Choose you this season—it will make the giving and choosing others part of it feel much more genuine.
- Start each morning in silent meditation or prayer. This is when we solidify our theme for the month. This is when we bring our theme into our awareness and start our days from a conscious, relaxed, grounded place. My personal morning meditation is a Kundalini yoga mantra that I learned from Gabrielle Bernstein. It’s specfically for prosperity—
- Light a candle. If you don’t personally line up with Kundalini yoga, another great way to start your morning is to keep a candle next to your bed and rather than starting the day turning on a light—light a candle instead! I LOVE doing this. Even if I only have 10 minutes, I light my candle, do my meditation for 3-11 minutes and I am on my way.
- Another substitution for Kundalini is just your own personal prayer. This is just about connecting with your intention first thing in the day and also connecting to you version or spirit, God, whatever that is for you. Again, keep it simple—create something that works for you. My personal mantra that I created for myself and that is part of my book, The 2 Choices, is listed below.
- Write. Journal. Keep a notebook handy and start and/or end the day by journaling. Even if it’s just 3-4 sentences This is one of the best forms of therapy and a great way to decompress and get in touch with what’s going on with you.
- Another one of my favorite meditation CDs/audios is Abraham-Hicks, “Getting into the Vortex.” I mostly listen to this one at night, but find what works for you!
- Last, but not least—SLOW DOWN. Slow down and enjoy being with your family and friends. Don’t force yourself into the mobs of shoppers and last minute manic shopping. Choose to slow down and savor it. Do we really need more? How about being happy with what we have and truly appreciating it. Whatever your theme(s) are for the month, choose to honor it. Choose to make it just how you want to make it.
Feel free to print this list, and highlight the things that work for you. You can use this, obviously, any time of the year. Taking time to create a conscious, focused, clear plan for your days, your weeks, your months and so on—is the key to manifesting whatever you want in your life.
Manifesting success, health, money + happiness is just about being super conscious with our choices.
Enjoy, blessing and please leave a comment below and let me know what your theme is for the month!
My personal mantra for changing my vibration—fast.
The 2 Choices Mantra:
Right now, I have two choices. One will get me more in alignment with things I desire and the other will move me away from it. This ability to choose is a gift and my source of passion, connection and power.
I am back in the States after being in France for awhile and ready to dive into some serious (ok, not too serious) blogging, writing and creating. I am feeling super energized and ready to share. Ready to share how to live—how you really want to live. Ready to gently nudge (ok, shove) you in the direction of your passions, your dreams + your happy life.
Ready to show you how you can be, do and have anything you desire.
Here is a very quick video I shot from the Sacré-Coeur Basilica in Paris.
Your life is waiting. Your truth is waiting. Paris is waiting ( or wherever you desire to travel to!). Your health is waiting. Your success is waiting. Your love is waiting. Your happiness is waiting.
What are you waiting for? Choose you. Choose your sacred heart. Choose your amazing life. Choose to say “YES” to what you desire.
Say hello! Share on social media! Leave a comment ( only nice ones please). Let me know what you are up to, what you want and what you are CHOOSING to do to get it.
Carrie Jolie Dale ( your passionate choice strategist, author + manifesting maven)
I recently returned from a dream trip to Tuscany, Italy and Lyon, France. All I can say is—WOW!!
Actually, I can say more that that.
Although I found myself sick (with a fever) in France, I still thoroughly enjoyed this trip. I was able to find the best while being in my version of paradise, even not feeling well.
And doing my laundry in Tuscany? Talk about a mundane task just seeming different in paradise. Never has doing laundry felt so . . . romantic.
What if every day, no matter where we find ourselves, be it our dream place, or our day to day life, we treat it is as if it were our paradise?
What if we could take the magic we feel when we are in those dream places and infuse it into our day to day experiences?
It’s the idea of creating and owning your “dream space” in the midst of —whatever.
Possible? Yes, Absolutely!
I discovered how I could still enjoy a fever in France and Laundry in Tuscany. It’s the idea of making every moment your first class moment, even thought you might be crammed in coach with a crying baby behind you (metaphorically and literally).
It’s the ability to find the calm in eye of the storm, the beauty in each and every moment + the marvelous in the mundane.
That is what manifesting is all about. It’s about having a high vibration (good energy, good mood, positive thoughts, feeling good) no matter what.
So here is the take away and things you can use to attract more goodies, more paradise and more magic in your life.
- Wherever + whatever situation you find yourself in, dig deep to find the beauty in it. This isn’t always easy, because we want to digress to the ” but it really, really sucks…BAD!!!” attitude. I know. I get it. But if you want to get this manifesing thing down, this is the first step. You have to be able to get into your happy place even when it’s shitty. It’s like any new exercise program . . . it hurst at first, but will eventually get better, and better and better. Then before you know it you are a manifesing ninja with a brazillian butt.
- When you are in that less than desireable place, just stop and rememebr something incredible, amazing, and beautiful. Sit and medititate on that thing that just makes you smile, no matter what. Stay in that space for at least 60 seconds. Do this repeatdly in times of crisis or the blues.
- Buy a baguette! Ok, or do something that mimics an experience that you love or loved. For me, it’s anything French. Even thought I might not physically be there, I can go to my favorite local french bakery and indulge. I can put on some french music or snuggle up with a French book. It gets me in that happy zone. Find your happy zone. Repeat and enjoy.
The point is, to enjoy paradise when you are there and to turn your everyday into paradise, or close to it. It’s the practice and art of keeping your energy and vibration high, no matter what.
p.s. leave a comment, or share on social media! I love to hear from you. Want to learn more about living your life full throttle, no excuses? I coach women how to be, do and have it all—with the power of choice. Grow your business, live the life you desire and experience the health, wealth and personal growth you are meant to have.
Here is quick video I shot over the summer which covers some of the basics of manifesting and learning to be conscious about what we choose to think and feel.
Manifesting works, but there are nuances and subtleties that need to be learned and practiced on a consistent basis. Is it difficult? Not really, but it does take a little commitment and focus. The return on that effort can be improved health, wealth, happiness and sense of purpose and direction.
It’s not magic. It’s not about forcing good thoughts for seven days and thinking things will appear out of thin air. It’s a conscious practice of mastering our energy, mastering our vibration and being conscious choice makers.
Let me know how manifesting has, or has not worked for you. What do you like or not like about it? What other things would you like to know about manifesting?
Carrie Jolie Dale