What about when it isn’t working?
When we follow the steps to living our desires and the things we are asking for aren’t showing up—then what?
How do we deal with frustration, defeat and lack of results?
How do we turn it around and get back in the zone?
We all know it’s easy to feel good when all is going well for us. It’s easy to really start believing the manifesting thing when life is going well.
But what about when it doesn’t? What about when things are not so rosy?
What about when we are doing the deal, meditating, thinking good thoughts, really following the bascis of manifesting principles and life just isn’t producing the results that we want?
Here are a few simple tips to getting your energy back on track and getting back into the flow of high vibration (or just higher vibration, because that is always the goal) and mastering the art of manifesting, getting what you want and living your desired life.
- Whatever is bugging you—STOP FOCUSING ON IT. Train your brain to “let go of that stick.” What that means is drop it, let it go. Write down the worst of it, get it all out on paper and then burn it. If you can’t feel good about a certain topic, then just stop thinking about it, long enough to get BACK INTO A BETTER FEELING PLACE ABOUT IT. It’s not about ignoring it, entirely. It’s about recognizing it’s there and then choosing to replace it with a higher vibration thought or feeling.
- Laugh, dance, sing, smile, exercise, hug, walk in nature. Just shift the energy by getting out of your normal routine. Change it up.
- Dream, day dream, create a vision board. Do whatever you can to keep the vision of what you desire in your mind, in you awareness and in your “reality,” even though “reality” may be showing something different. If you want more money, but the bills keep piling in, get in a space of daydreaming, visualizing what it will look and feel like when you do have the exact amount of money you desire. It’s the constant art of knowing, expecting and seeing (without a shadow of a doubt) the thing you want, being there for you, even in the face of adversity—even when life is showing the opposite of what you want.
- Get out of your comfort zone and do something different. As the saying goes, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.” If you want this thing in your life to finally shift, FOR REAL, then commit to stretching beyond your normal comfort zone and be bold, do that thing you’ve been wanting to do forever, but have created every excuse under the sun why NOT to. Choose to do it.
The main key to geting it to work, when it’s not, is to stop focusing on it NOT working and start feeling good, no matter what.
Feeling good, no matter what is they key to creating more happiness, health and wealth in your life. It’s the key to our growth and the foundation to being masters of our choices and masters of manifesting.
Choose you. Choose now. Choose wiser.
Much, much love,
Carrie Jolie Dale
p.s. I am opening up 5 spots for private, VIP coaching. If you are ready to own it (your life, your truth, your brilliance), step into your power and ready to go beyond your comfort zone. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details and availability.
Hello, Fellow Choice Makers!!
I want to share with you 20 of my favorite things in hopes that you may find some of them as useful as I do.
I know every little bit helps, and when we surround ourselves with things that make us feel good, we raise our vibration and get in alignment with manifesting what we want.
The top 20:
- Candles—Loving candles throughout my house right now. My luxury brand is diptyke—www.diptyqueparis.com
- Tea— Love Teavana, Youthberry White Tea…but you can’t go wrong with any from this brand—www.teavana.com
- Music—I am loving any ambiance and chakra balancing music right now. There is a good selection on this site—www.meditationrelaxclub.com
- Baths!!—Loving long, candle lit baths. I know it’s a simple thing, but those are often the things that are the biggest vibration enhancers. I always put some kind of bath salts in my bath. One of my favorite brands is AHAVA calming lavender, but any natural brand is fine—www.ahavaus.com
- Beautiful Journals—I am a big believer in journaling. One of my favorite journal brands is paperblanks—www.paperblanks.com/us/en. Barnes and Noble always has a great selection of gorgeous journals as well.
- Yoga—Loving Kundalini right now. Maia Fiennes complete chakra set is really good! www.amazon.com/Maya-Fiennes-Kundalini-Yoga-Journey/dp/B001FC37FM
- Exercise—I discovered Burst training about 5 years ago, and it has changed my body, my metabolism (more bacon mac n cheese, yay!) and I am no longer bored of working out. And the best part?? It’s quick and effective.
- Supplements—I LOVE my supplements, and I notice a huge difference in my energy and the way my skin looks when I don’t take them. I get most of my supplements from Mercola.com. I take Krill for Women, Ubiquinol, Turmeric, Probiotic, Astaxanthin and occasionally I will add some others in here or there. For my Multi-vitamin I use a brand from Prograde, called VGF 25+. If you need more information on brands and what you may need, get in touch with me and we can discuss options.
- Skincare—I am a skincare fanatic. My favorite everyday brand is Arcona and Renee Rouleau.
- Eating “Clean.”—I LOVE to eat (hence the burst training to supercharge my metabolism), but I do eat very “clean.” What does this mean? I eat almost 99% organic, and when I do eat meat, it’s the cleanest version I can find. In other words, it is free range, or grass fed, organic and not the mass-produced stuff.
- Abraham-Hicks— I am a believer! They are the pioneers of the manifesting movement. My life changed dramatically for the better when I started listening to, reading and implementing their teachings. Invaluable! Any of their books, CDs or DVDs are good. My favorite is called “Getting into the Vortex.”
- Danielle LaPorte, The Desire Map (book)—I am one of her book club leaders, and I love, love, love it. www.daniellelaporte.com
- Florence Scovel Shinns, The Complete Works of Florence Scovel Shinn(book)—This is old school and a bit religious-y, but her message is GOLD. I LOVE the affirmations and find them to be very high vibration.
- Holosync—This and Abraham-Hicks’ Getting into the Vortex CDs are my two main meditation CDs. I use them both at night before I go to bed. Great way to end the day. www.centerpointe.com/about
- Self-help, Coaching, Counseling, Personal Enrichment—I am a BIG believer in always learning, growing and stretching. Stretching beyond our comfort zones and trying new things. Investing in myself, in a high end coaching program, was the best thing I have ever done for myself.
- Being around people I love—My family, my kids and other like-minded people. I love being part of a community of positive, healthy, successful people.
- Good, high quality dark chocolate or raw cocoa—One of my favorite brands is Theo—www.theochocolate.com
- Coconut oil for body care—I LOVE using coconut oil as a moisturizer. I buy a huge tub of organic coconut oil at Costco and use it as my main body oil.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a night—I love to sleep! I use, on occasion, Mercolas melatonin if I am having trouble sleeping.
- Laughter—I choose to laugh and smile as much as I can. Not only are they free, but they are instant vibration changers.
I know some of the things on this list are also included on my list about how to raise your vibration, but there are a good number of new things on this list.
When we make a conscious choice to surround ourselves with things we love, we are stepping into a place of being conscious creators of our lives. We— in turn—add to the good energy of our lives and the planet.
My point in sharing this with you is ultimately for you to create your own list. Create your arsenal that you can surround yourself with to feel good—no matter what. Because when we learn to feel good no matter what , we manifest our desires. Whether it’s more money, improved health, happiness—whatever it is for you —we get there one choice at a time.
So, choose to create your top 20 ( 0r 10, 30, 50, 100) list and enjoy!
Leave a comment! Ask a question, or just share some good news! Love to hear from you. xo