What about when it isn’t working?
When we follow the steps to living our desires and the things we are asking for aren’t showing up—then what?
How do we deal with frustration, defeat and lack of results?
How do we turn it around and get back in the zone?
We all know it’s easy to feel good when all is going well for us. It’s easy to really start believing the manifesting thing when life is going well.
But what about when it doesn’t? What about when things are not so rosy?
What about when we are doing the deal, meditating, thinking good thoughts, really following the bascis of manifesting principles and life just isn’t producing the results that we want?
Here are a few simple tips to getting your energy back on track and getting back into the flow of high vibration (or just higher vibration, because that is always the goal) and mastering the art of manifesting, getting what you want and living your desired life.
- Whatever is bugging you—STOP FOCUSING ON IT. Train your brain to “let go of that stick.” What that means is drop it, let it go. Write down the worst of it, get it all out on paper and then burn it. If you can’t feel good about a certain topic, then just stop thinking about it, long enough to get BACK INTO A BETTER FEELING PLACE ABOUT IT. It’s not about ignoring it, entirely. It’s about recognizing it’s there and then choosing to replace it with a higher vibration thought or feeling.
- Laugh, dance, sing, smile, exercise, hug, walk in nature. Just shift the energy by getting out of your normal routine. Change it up.
- Dream, day dream, create a vision board. Do whatever you can to keep the vision of what you desire in your mind, in you awareness and in your “reality,” even though “reality” may be showing something different. If you want more money, but the bills keep piling in, get in a space of daydreaming, visualizing what it will look and feel like when you do have the exact amount of money you desire. It’s the constant art of knowing, expecting and seeing (without a shadow of a doubt) the thing you want, being there for you, even in the face of adversity—even when life is showing the opposite of what you want.
- Get out of your comfort zone and do something different. As the saying goes, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.” If you want this thing in your life to finally shift, FOR REAL, then commit to stretching beyond your normal comfort zone and be bold, do that thing you’ve been wanting to do forever, but have created every excuse under the sun why NOT to. Choose to do it.
The main key to geting it to work, when it’s not, is to stop focusing on it NOT working and start feeling good, no matter what.
Feeling good, no matter what is they key to creating more happiness, health and wealth in your life. It’s the key to our growth and the foundation to being masters of our choices and masters of manifesting.
Choose you. Choose now. Choose wiser.
Much, much love,
Carrie Jolie Dale
p.s. I am opening up 5 spots for private, VIP coaching. If you are ready to own it (your life, your truth, your brilliance), step into your power and ready to go beyond your comfort zone. E-mail email@example.com for details and availability.
Hello, Fellow Choice Makers!!
I want to share with you 20 of my favorite things in hopes that you may find some of them as useful as I do.
I know every little bit helps, and when we surround ourselves with things that make us feel good, we raise our vibration and get in alignment with manifesting what we want.
The top 20:
- Candles—Loving candles throughout my house right now. My luxury brand is diptyke—www.diptyqueparis.com
- Tea— Love Teavana, Youthberry White Tea…but you can’t go wrong with any from this brand—www.teavana.com
- Music—I am loving any ambiance and chakra balancing music right now. There is a good selection on this site—www.meditationrelaxclub.com
- Baths!!—Loving long, candle lit baths. I know it’s a simple thing, but those are often the things that are the biggest vibration enhancers. I always put some kind of bath salts in my bath. One of my favorite brands is AHAVA calming lavender, but any natural brand is fine—www.ahavaus.com
- Beautiful Journals—I am a big believer in journaling. One of my favorite journal brands is paperblanks—www.paperblanks.com/us/en. Barnes and Noble always has a great selection of gorgeous journals as well.
- Yoga—Loving Kundalini right now. Maia Fiennes complete chakra set is really good! www.amazon.com/Maya-Fiennes-Kundalini-Yoga-Journey/dp/B001FC37FM
- Exercise—I discovered Burst training about 5 years ago, and it has changed my body, my metabolism (more bacon mac n cheese, yay!) and I am no longer bored of working out. And the best part?? It’s quick and effective.
- Supplements—I LOVE my supplements, and I notice a huge difference in my energy and the way my skin looks when I don’t take them. I get most of my supplements from Mercola.com. I take Krill for Women, Ubiquinol, Turmeric, Probiotic, Astaxanthin and occasionally I will add some others in here or there. For my Multi-vitamin I use a brand from Prograde, called VGF 25+. If you need more information on brands and what you may need, get in touch with me and we can discuss options.
- Skincare—I am a skincare fanatic. My favorite everyday brand is Arcona and Renee Rouleau.
- Eating “Clean.”—I LOVE to eat (hence the burst training to supercharge my metabolism), but I do eat very “clean.” What does this mean? I eat almost 99% organic, and when I do eat meat, it’s the cleanest version I can find. In other words, it is free range, or grass fed, organic and not the mass-produced stuff.
- Abraham-Hicks— I am a believer! They are the pioneers of the manifesting movement. My life changed dramatically for the better when I started listening to, reading and implementing their teachings. Invaluable! Any of their books, CDs or DVDs are good. My favorite is called “Getting into the Vortex.”
- Danielle LaPorte, The Desire Map (book)—I am one of her book club leaders, and I love, love, love it. www.daniellelaporte.com
- Florence Scovel Shinns, The Complete Works of Florence Scovel Shinn(book)—This is old school and a bit religious-y, but her message is GOLD. I LOVE the affirmations and find them to be very high vibration.
- Holosync—This and Abraham-Hicks’ Getting into the Vortex CDs are my two main meditation CDs. I use them both at night before I go to bed. Great way to end the day. www.centerpointe.com/about
- Self-help, Coaching, Counseling, Personal Enrichment—I am a BIG believer in always learning, growing and stretching. Stretching beyond our comfort zones and trying new things. Investing in myself, in a high end coaching program, was the best thing I have ever done for myself.
- Being around people I love—My family, my kids and other like-minded people. I love being part of a community of positive, healthy, successful people.
- Good, high quality dark chocolate or raw cocoa—One of my favorite brands is Theo—www.theochocolate.com
- Coconut oil for body care—I LOVE using coconut oil as a moisturizer. I buy a huge tub of organic coconut oil at Costco and use it as my main body oil.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a night—I love to sleep! I use, on occasion, Mercolas melatonin if I am having trouble sleeping.
- Laughter—I choose to laugh and smile as much as I can. Not only are they free, but they are instant vibration changers.
I know some of the things on this list are also included on my list about how to raise your vibration, but there are a good number of new things on this list.
When we make a conscious choice to surround ourselves with things we love, we are stepping into a place of being conscious creators of our lives. We— in turn—add to the good energy of our lives and the planet.
My point in sharing this with you is ultimately for you to create your own list. Create your arsenal that you can surround yourself with to feel good—no matter what. Because when we learn to feel good no matter what , we manifest our desires. Whether it’s more money, improved health, happiness—whatever it is for you —we get there one choice at a time.
So, choose to create your top 20 ( 0r 10, 30, 50, 100) list and enjoy!
Leave a comment! Ask a question, or just share some good news! Love to hear from you. xo
Ok, I am just kidding . . . sort of! If you truly desire six pack abs, loads of cash and a Brazillian butt—it’s possible.
Anything (nearly) is possible when we CHOOSE to believe it’s possible.
As the great Napleon Hill stated so eloquently, “There are no limitations to the mind except those that we acknowledge.”
Unfortunately, most people aren’t aware that their thoughts, beliefs and feelings are the biggest limiting factor in their lives. They are unconscious of the impact of CHOICE.
I know this may trigger the (bleep) out of many people, but we CHOOSE our health, our wealth and our success, or lack thereof.
We choose these things based on our choice of thoughts and our choice of feelings. These things are the vibration and energy we offer to the world, and it’s what we will get in return.
Simply—choose to believe that the economy has a direct impact on your life, and there is little or nothing you can do about it—you will be at its mercy. You will create “proof” that it impacts your life. You may say, “OMG, Carrie, it’s REALITY! It’s a reality that the economy has an effect on my life. Just look at the proof!”
I say, (bleep) reality and CHOOSE your own reality—if you don’t like the one you are CHOOSING to see.
We can impact anything—yes, ANYTHING—with the power of choice. It’s how we manifest. It’s how we manifest the success we desire, the love we desire, the prosperity we dream of and the health we want to feel.
Manifesting is about harnessing our little brains into CHOOSING thoughts, beliefs and feelings that are in alignment with what we desire.
Learning the secrets to being a dialed-in choice maker is the missing ingredient for most people. It’s what separates those who have it (success, health, wealth, happiness) from those who don’t.
No, it’s not luck.
People who have amazing lives have made different choices. There is an art to the power of choice. An art that can get you on the fast track to your desired life—if you choose it.
3 key thing to remember, remember and remember at all times:
- YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR REALITY.
- YOUR CHOICES = YOUR LIFE.
- YOU CAN CHANGE, GET, HAVE ANYTHING (depending on your belief system) WITH THE POWER OF CHOICE + LEARNING HOW TO USE IT TO MANIFEST WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE.
Learning how to manifest, really manifest, is like winning the life lottery.
So, join me in claiming your life lottery!
Let me know what you plan on choosing in 2014. Leave your comment below, and share the love.
I LOVE coaching + guiding people, choice by choice, to lives of happiness + success. Get in touch, and let’s turn you into a manifesting ninja!
Love and blessings,
Vibration, vibration, vibration.
What is it?—In the world of energy and manifesting, one of the first things we need to understand is our personal vibration. Our vibration is essentially our energy. The idea is that the main vibration we put out will be the main vibration – or energy – that we get back.
Easy to understand, not always so easy for people to master.
From my book, The 2 Choices, “We are all energy. Thank you, Albert Einstein. We know that we are energy as much as a tree or a brick is energy. Our thoughts and feelings are energy, too, and they vibrate at different frequencies. Think good thoughts = get good things. This is manifesting and Law of Attraction 101.”
So, to paraphrase, vibration is all about the energy we CHOOSE to put out into the world. It’s basic stuff in the world of manifesting, but critical to understand if you want to learn to feel better, become the creator of your life and be a manifesting ninja.
If you want to create better health, you need to create and CHOOSE better thoughts and feelings about your health.
If you want to create more wealth, you need to CHOOSE higher vibration thoughts and feelings around it.
If you want to experience better relationships, you need to CHOOSE to think and feel better things to attract them.
Here are a few quick and easy ways that you can raise your vibration:
- Smile more often
- Hug more often
- Laugh more often
- Forgive more often
- Get 8 hours of sleep a night
- Exercise. Get your body moving. Sweat!
- Eat healthy, nutritious, alive foods! The more vibrant colors on your plate the better.
- Surround yourself with gorgeous things!
- Meditate at least 15 minutes a day.
- Engage in activites you love. Choose these things more often.
- Get out in nature. Hug a tree. Sink your toes into the earth.
- Sing, dance, make music.
- Slow down, and savor each moment.
- Tell someone you love them each day.
- Hug your pet.
- Love yourself and commit to feeling good.
- Read a great book.
- Have great sex with your spouse or partner.
- Make a list of things you appreciate, and read it daily.
- Make your own list of things that make you feel good, and focus on it daily. Do it more often in your life!
The idea is to just feel better no matter what. It doesn’t mean faking it, just finding the little things in each moment that make you feel good, put a smile on your face and a skip in your step. It’s about training yourself to choose to feel and think differently, no matter what life storm is brewing for you.
It’s about owning that we CHOOSE our lives, our success, our health and our happiness by choosing our thoughts, beliefs and feelings.
This is what manifesting and living an amazing life is all about.
Enjoy your day, night week, month + life.
It’s your choice!
What’s on your list? How do you raise your vibration? Leave a comment below, and let me know!
Today is December 1st, and we all know what that means!!!
The Holiday season is upon us. For some of us, that brings up feelings of joy. For others, well . . . not so much.
The Holidays can be stressful, so I created a list of things I personally use to make sure it’s a holiday full of good things, not stress and struggle.
Here you go, enjoy and Happy Holidays to you all!
- First off, set your intention or theme for the month. Choose your theme from a quiet space. Take 10 minutes to meditate or get grounded and choose the first thing that comes into your mind. Don’t overthink it, just pick something…you can always change it. You can even have your theme/intention be different each week. Just be conscious about the overall feeling and vibe you want to carry with you throughout the month.
- Write down your theme for the month and place it where you can visibly see it. It’s important to create a visual link to your theme, so it becomes part of your conscious awareness each day. If you are artsy, create a “vision board” that represents your theme for the month. Choose how you want it to look. If you don’t have time for a vision board and if you don’t feel you need to write it down and keep it visible— fine! Just choose to be clear about it and remind yourself of it daily.
- Create your holiday schedule. Know what you need to do when, so there are no last minute stressors. As the saying goes ” fail to plan, plan to fail.” Just approach this month from an organized, relaxed space. You can CHOOSE to do it differently. You don’t have to say “yes” to every invitation. Say YES to having a joy-filled holiday. If that means creating healthy boundaries, so you’re not running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off, then do it. Choose you this season—it will make the giving and choosing others part of it feel much more genuine.
- Start each morning in silent meditation or prayer. This is when we solidify our theme for the month. This is when we bring our theme into our awareness and start our days from a conscious, relaxed, grounded place. My personal morning meditation is a Kundalini yoga mantra that I learned from Gabrielle Bernstein. It’s specfically for prosperity—
- Light a candle. If you don’t personally line up with Kundalini yoga, another great way to start your morning is to keep a candle next to your bed and rather than starting the day turning on a light—light a candle instead! I LOVE doing this. Even if I only have 10 minutes, I light my candle, do my meditation for 3-11 minutes and I am on my way.
- Another substitution for Kundalini is just your own personal prayer. This is just about connecting with your intention first thing in the day and also connecting to you version or spirit, God, whatever that is for you. Again, keep it simple—create something that works for you. My personal mantra that I created for myself and that is part of my book, The 2 Choices, is listed below.
- Write. Journal. Keep a notebook handy and start and/or end the day by journaling. Even if it’s just 3-4 sentences This is one of the best forms of therapy and a great way to decompress and get in touch with what’s going on with you.
- Another one of my favorite meditation CDs/audios is Abraham-Hicks, “Getting into the Vortex.” I mostly listen to this one at night, but find what works for you!
- Last, but not least—SLOW DOWN. Slow down and enjoy being with your family and friends. Don’t force yourself into the mobs of shoppers and last minute manic shopping. Choose to slow down and savor it. Do we really need more? How about being happy with what we have and truly appreciating it. Whatever your theme(s) are for the month, choose to honor it. Choose to make it just how you want to make it.
Feel free to print this list, and highlight the things that work for you. You can use this, obviously, any time of the year. Taking time to create a conscious, focused, clear plan for your days, your weeks, your months and so on—is the key to manifesting whatever you want in your life.
Manifesting success, health, money + happiness is just about being super conscious with our choices.
Enjoy, blessing and please leave a comment below and let me know what your theme is for the month!
My personal mantra for changing my vibration—fast.
The 2 Choices Mantra:
Right now, I have two choices. One will get me more in alignment with things I desire and the other will move me away from it. This ability to choose is a gift and my source of passion, connection and power.
I am back in the States after being in France for awhile and ready to dive into some serious (ok, not too serious) blogging, writing and creating. I am feeling super energized and ready to share. Ready to share how to live—how you really want to live. Ready to gently nudge (ok, shove) you in the direction of your passions, your dreams + your happy life.
Ready to show you how you can be, do and have anything you desire.
Here is a very quick video I shot from the Sacré-Coeur Basilica in Paris.
Your life is waiting. Your truth is waiting. Paris is waiting ( or wherever you desire to travel to!). Your health is waiting. Your success is waiting. Your love is waiting. Your happiness is waiting.
What are you waiting for? Choose you. Choose your sacred heart. Choose your amazing life. Choose to say “YES” to what you desire.
Say hello! Share on social media! Leave a comment ( only nice ones please). Let me know what you are up to, what you want and what you are CHOOSING to do to get it.
Carrie Jolie Dale ( your passionate choice strategist, author + manifesting maven)